Introducing our Christmas range 2021
Packaged in sleek, contemporary jars with wintery, snow-flake labels and a vibrant ‘pop’ of colour, these festive jars will add a touch of luxury to your dining table.
With five new gourmet products, this range has it all:
- A Winter Morning Whisky Marmalade made with thin-cut Seville oranges, ginger and a ‘wee dram’ of whisky to eat on hot, buttery toast.
- A luxury Cranberry Sauce with Port and Orange filled with juicy cranberries and festive spices to eat with your Christmas dinner – Turkey, Chicken or Nut Roast.
- A Merry Berry Christmas Jam filled with mulled British fruit for a decadent afternoon tea. Try with toasted, buttered tea-cakes and a sprinkling of icing-sugar.
- A Boxing Day Chutney which we have been told tastes like ‘Christmas in a Jar’. Eat with cheese, cold meats and all your Christmas left-overs.
- A Festive Preserves Gift Pack containing small pots of our Winter Morning Whisky Marmalade, Boxing Day Chutney and Merry Berry Christmas Jam – a lovely gift for family and friends at Christmas (each pot contains a couple of generous servings).
Our range has been submitted to the Guild of Fine Foods – Great Taste Awards 2021. We are looking forward to the judges’ feedback and to see how our products compare to others internationally. The Awards are due to be announced in September 2021: we will be sure to let you know if we win any stars, but we already know that our products are special!
Our Christmas production is starting soon, so do keep an eye on our website for when products come into stock. If you are a trade customer and would like to buy our new range in bulk, please do contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org for a trade price list and order early to avoid disappointment.